Customer satisfaction is our PRIORITY for all of our customers.Taylor US offers a variety of services including 1-3 year extended warranty service contracts and also onsite service as well as in-house shop repairs.
Preventative Maintenance Benefits:PM contracts available for all Taylor Freezer equipment:
- Our Preventative Maintenance program is available Monthly, Bi-monthly, Quarterly and Annually.
- PM programs include (TUK, O-rings and Belts), included are discounted labor rates and trip charges for any re active service call.
- Help reduced down time.
- Increased product quality.
- Longer lasting and more reliable equipment.
- Pro-active service rather than re-active service.
Fully Stocked Service Vehicles:
- All vehicles are fitted with GPS.
- All of our vehicles are stocked with Taylor factory recommended parts.
- Each service vehicle carries Taylor factory recommended parts.
- Dispatcher is in contact with service technicians at all times.
- Service department will respond 7 days a week 364 days Per Year.
Factory Trained Service Department:
- All technicians are EPA certified.
- Complete service knowledge on all equipment lines we carry.
- Technicians are trained and annually certified at the factory on the most current Taylor equipment.
Remember that being PRO-ACTIVE = MINIMUM DOWNTIME = BETTER PROFITS!
Taylor U.S Parts and Service Departments offer fully trained personnel to assist you with your parts and service needs. Proper maintenance and service will reduce downtime and increase productivity.
Taylor Ultimate Services serves the Florida West Coast from Sarasota south to Naples and the East Coast from Daytona to Key West.